Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer when you access a website. They are essential tools for the provision of many services in the information society. Among other things, they enable a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, based on the information obtained, they can be used to identify the user and improve the service provided.
1. TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third party cookies.
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s device from an equipment or domain managed by the web editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are sent to the user’s device from an equipment or domain which is not managed by the web editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Also, the cookies can be classified:
- Depending on the period of time they are stored in your computer: session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Depending on their purpose: technical cookies, personalized cookies, analytical cookies, behavioural advertising cookies.
2. COOKIES USED BY Rodman Polyships, S.A.U.
Below are identified the cookies that are being used in this website, as well as their classification and purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for instance, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, recalling the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for video or sound broadcasting or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalized cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a number of criteria in the user’s
terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, their browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer them.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. We can therefore analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES POLICY
Rodman Polyships, SAU displays information about its Cookies Policy on any web page with each login.
In view of this information, the following actions are possible:
- Accept cookies: This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any Rodman
Polyships S.A.U. page during this session.
- Close: The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify its settings: You can learn more about what cookies are, find out about Rodman Polyships, S.A.U.’s cookies policy and modify your browsing settings. However, this will not prevent the warning about cookies from being displayed on new Rodman Polyships, S.A.U. pages.
3. How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from Rodman Polyships S.A.U. or any other website, using your browser. Each browser has different settings. The “Help” function will show you how
to configure these settings, but we have provided the following direct links to information on this subject:
- Internet Explorer: