1. Right to information
For the purposes of the provisions of the regulations in force regarding personal data protection, Rodman Polyships S.A.U. informs the User of the existence of an automated processing of personal data created by Rodman Polyships, S.A.U. and under its responsibility with the personal data that may be provided while browsing our Website (at the time of registration or when sending an email).
2. Data Controller
- Identification: Rodman Polyships, SAU
- Address: Poligono Industrial de la Borna, s/n; 36955 Meira – Moaña
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the data that you provide to Rodman Polyships, S.A.U. is to be able to manage your request, as well as to sending you information by any means, including e-mail and/or equivalent means, on services and novelties that we consider of your interest.
4. User’s Consent
The submission of the data by means of your registration in our forms, by the use of e-mail messages or another mean shall voluntarily provide us with your information. Such information may include your name, comments, opinions, e-mail address or telephone number.
The data will not be disclosed to third parties. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Rodman Polyships, S.A.U. is true and assumes the responsibility of communicating any modification of the same, being responsible for false or inaccurate information and the damages caused to Rodman Polyships, S.A.U.
Regarding information sent by underage persons, it shall be an essential requirement that the sender has previously obtained the consent of the parent, tutor or legal representative so that the personal data can be processed automatically.
5. Data Storage
Rodman Polyships, S.A.U. shall only store and process Users’ data for as long as the purposes for which they have been collected and, in any case, until the expiry of the legally established deadlines.
The data processing for the remission of informative communications shall be carried out while the User does not revoke his consent and while the purposes for which such personal data have been collected remain unaltered.
Subsequently, personal data shall be blocked and shall remain at the exclusive disposal of the judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent authorities for the purpose of enforcing any liability arising from the processing, for the duration of the limitation period. Once the aforementioned period has expired, Rodman Polyships S.A.U. shall proceed to delete the data.
6. Access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and suppression rights
The User may revoke the consent given and execute his/her right to access, rectify, cancel, oppose, transfer and suppress the processing of personal data, under the terms and conditions provided for in the regulations in force in reference to the protection of personal data.
If you wish, you may exercise the above-mentioned rights by contacting Rodman Polyships, S.A.U., at Polígono Industrial de la Borna, s/n; Meira – Moaña 36955 Pontevedra or via our e- mail address: email@example.com
7. We also receive technical information when you use our services
Nowadays when you use a website, mobile application or other Internet service, certain types of information are most often created and recorded automatically.
Here are some types of information we collect when you use this website:
- Registration data: When you browse our website, our servers automatically record information (” registration data “), including data sent by your browser each time you visit a website.
- This registration data may include your Internet protocol address, the addresses of the web pages you have visited that had Rodman Polyships, S.A.U. content, the type of browser and its configuration, the date and time of the request, how you used Rodman Polyships, S.A.U. and the data contained in cookies.
- Device Information: In addition to recording data, we may also collect information about the device you access Rodman Polyships S.A.U., such as the type, configuration, unique identification, operating system you use, or lockout data. The collection of this type of information usually depends on the type of device you use and its configuration. The information is different if you use a Mac, PC, IPhone or Android phone. To find out what type of information your device sends us, you can check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
Rodman Polyships S.A.U. implements the security levels required by current data protection legislation at all times, i.e. the necessary measures to prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access to personal data, taking into account the state of technology at all times. Notwithstanding the above, the security measures on the Internet are not invulnerable and there may be leaks due to the malicious actions of third parties.
Rodman Polyships, S.A.U. may change this policy from time to time and, if so, we will post such changes on this website. The fact of continuing to browse www.centrosupera.com after the entry into force of the aforementioned changes will be understood as your acceptance of the policy thus modified. If the changes are of a major significance, we will provide more prominent notice or seek your consent as specified by law.
10. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Website and the conditions herein contained in this Legal Notice are governed by the Spanish Law. For any litigious matter or conflict arising from or related to the access and use of the Website, or from the interpretation and compliance with the aforementioned conditions, the parties submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Vigo.